The Alliance Programme
The Alliance Programme is delivering across the LEP with the help of five delivery partners: Aster Group, Communities First Wessex, The Swaythling Housing Society Limited (trading as Radian EST), the Surrey Care Trust and Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership. We will be supporting 150 participants across the LEP. The Alliance Programme is aimed at individuals that are the farthest away from the workplace, and would benefit from face-to- face wrap around support to help tackle complex barriers to working. Support workers will help participants access a wide range of external interventions and work with participants to help them gain confidence, independence and periodically reflect on their progress.
Support workers will be providing a minimum of 50 hours of support to each participant, and have access to a discretionary fund to help participants purchase vital resources such as transport, clothing, childcare, training or any other item(s) essential to their journey towards the workplace. Participants must be a UK resident and over 18 years of age. We are delivering the project in the following areas:
* Basingstoke and Deane * Elmbridge * East Hampshire
* Guildford * Hart * New Forest
* Runnymede * Rushmoor * Spelthorne
* Surrey Heath * Test Valley * Waverley
* Winchester * Woking
If you are an organisation looking to refer individuals to the Alliance Programme or to discuss being part of our external interventions, please download a referral form and return it via email it to [email protected]
If you are an individual you have the following options:
* Refer yourself to the Alliance project by filling in the referral form above leaving the ‘referring organisation’ details blank, and email it to [email protected]
* If you are unsure if the project is right for you, or you require more information please call RCS Ltd at our Community Office for an informal chat about the Alliance Programme, your personal needs and to answer any questions you may have on 01794 522106
* Alternatively please fill out an enquiry form using the link above.
RCS Services have been awarded £485,000 from the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund (ESF) to help tackle social isolation and help bring people closer to the workplace in the Enterprise M3 LEP acting as lead partner in the Alliance Programme.